The design is focused on a quick overview. Tasks are getting color coded based on their category and provided with automatic icons.
Add your new tasks swiftly in only one line. For example:
groceries #household *tomorrow
This line creates the task groceries and adds it to your category household. Also, SwiftTask will remind you on the next day to pick up your groceries.
- Sort your task list by your needs: By category, by date or as a simple overview.
- If you'd like to see more task details in the list, just enable them in the settings
- And many more options like button placement, notification behaviour etc.
Add new tasks via the notification center without leaving your current app.
Switch between a light and a dark mode to not burn your eyes out in the dark and to even see something in bright daylight. The widgets are also available in both styles.
- Pin tasks to the notification center and view them in a summary or each in detail
- Use one of the two widgets
- Place shortcuts on your homescreen
- Open SwiftTask via the quicksettings
- Add tasks via Google Assistant